
My birthday started out great! Grand babies came
and the poodle (baby) was thrilled because Trevin
was here to nibble on his fingers.

Sweet Momma was exhausted from being in the
mountains this a.m. playing with kids in the snow.
She & my son Tye brought a huge cake, and ice cream!

My 17 yr. old and girlfriend Nikki brought me a
beautiful birthday plant. So thoughtful of them.
Nikki & her Grandmother Kim baked cookies and
she brought a plate over. (yum!) Four different types.

Uhhhh sorry took picture of cake a little late?

My sweet Granddaughter decided before she got to
Grammy & Grandpa's that she would build me a
snowman because she knows I like them. What a
disappointment for her when the snow wouldn't pack.
So my little Lexi decided to do the angel instead! I
jumped for joy and told her that's better then any ole
snowman! She was happy and proud. (she's 4 yrs. old)

Little Trevin wanted to go out and play but as soon
as you take him out he cries (cause its cold-19 degrees)
So he was happy watching and beating on the window at
everybody playing and yelling "ball" his favorite word.
(snow ball I guess)

My most wonderful husband made us all Prime Rib
(melt in your mouth)baked potato's with 2 types of cheese's,
mashed potato with gravy for our younger son & grand kids.
Oh gosh to much to mention it was heaven! I thank God for
this man every day, he has done so much for this family
and we love him!!! I'm spoiled rotten and I like it!!
3 comments:
We have lots of snow where I am and much too cold to go outside (-15 today). Looks like the grands had a great time!
Well goodness I missed the birthday part, ahead of time. Happy Birthday! It sure looks like you had a wonderful day! Grandkids and cake, what else does one need?
Your grandkids are adorable! I love the snow angel, it's so perfect. Happy belated!
Laurie
Post a Comment