
Tye my oldest son gave me my first two
grandchildren....um wife Julie had something
to do with it also. (ya know I love ya Jules) He's
such a good Daddy and I realized how come I
don't have many pics of him? Could it be he looks
angry when he has a picture taken? Ahh yes he is
just like his Momma, I for some reason cannot
take a picture without looking like I'm going to kill
the photographer. Any way he is my first born and
a real good guy.

Alexis got a trunk of dress up clothes and she
was in heaven. A gift from my sister.

Little Trevin always tired looking (because its
hard to be 20 months) Grammy & Grandpa got
him a dinosaur that walks, roars, and moves it's
mouth. He loved him as long as you turned him
off and he didn't be so scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment