Friday, November 14, 2008

A Vintage Hunt Day


I got my board painted pink now I have to put my
rose material in greens on it. Project for another day.


Not a rose on it? What's wrong with me? To cute
to pass up. Pink & Green for my new room. Yay!


More my style! Yum! pretty rose's

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Goodmorning Pearl,I love all the tags you have.Great idea to paint it pink I need to do that too.I love the pale green on your walls,its so soothing to look at.

The rose sugar vase is awesome!I really like how you have organized your stamps on your shelf.I should do that too.Everything is so organized.
Thank you for visiting my pink christmas and the sweet comments on my Dutchess.SHe didn't mind at all she loves to be dressed up and gets very excited about her new things I buy or make for her.Shes very spoiled.LOL Hugs and very happy to have met you in blog land,Jen

Sharon said...

Hi Pearl, I'm so glad I found your blog. I think we are kindred spirits, we both love the same kind of art, soft and Victorian.

Katie said...

Oh I like that last one! So pretty!

My Friends