Friday, November 14, 2008

Rose's


This is my all time favorite bowl, it's Bavarian and
the picture does not do it justice. (hate my camera)
it is a soft green and very suttle. I'll try to take a better
closeup in the light tomorrow. I blew this up with a close
up shot and made a background paper once for a photo
and it's still one of my favorites.


This is a very soft piece not a favorite of mine so
at some point I'll probably sell it off.


Sweet little rose's


These rose's are so pretty on a little desert plate.
Well it's a start of a collection anyway. If you gals
have any good links or suggestions on where to buy
old rose plates and bowls let me know would ya?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh they are lovely! We don't have any yard sales much in my area so I have just always shopped on ebay. I've found some wonderful plates on there thru the years!

Katie said...

Hey again! I saw your post on my blog, and just had to chuckle. I don't stay up til 2 am! You can pre-schedule your posts on blogger. When you have got your post done, pictures in, etc. don't hit PUBLISH. Instead, hit Post Options, you'll see it on the left side towards the bottom of your post. Click that. Then, change the date and time to what you want. Then, you HAVE to then hit PUBLISH. It won't publish til the date and time you put in. I start mine at 2 cuz for the east coast early birds it shows up at 5 a.m.! You will see your post is "scheduled" in your list of posts.

Pearl said...

That's funny Katie! thanks for letting me know about blogger. I have no idea how to use this thing :)

My Friends