
My new kitchen is done or I wish, "Definitely I wish"
It's so yummy....we could really stay out of each others way
in here. My husband does the cooking and I do the baking.
My 17 yr. old son has been learning from his Dad to cook so
he's usually underfoot too. My husband has been teaching
my son's girlfriend how to cook also. She now cooks every
Thursday night at her grandparents house where she lives.
They really enjoy it and learn different recipes as well.
We have received there's as well.
What fun!

A pretty little jacket for baby. I'm looking for a old white
linen dress to display here. I'm on the hunt
(hunting is the fun part)
2 comments:
I'll take this kitchen when your done with it...lol
This one is the prettiest I have ever seen.
Oh my gosh that kitchen is amazing!
It's so nice that your hubby cooks a lot! My DH likes to cook too!
Post a Comment