
I just received these piece's for Christmas that I purchased from "Just Lilla"
this is a scissor holder, and the detail is just beautiful.

And this beautiful schell pin cushion. So unique and gorgeous!! Her attention to detail never disappoints. I'm so happy with her fine work.

This is the handbag I requested Lilla to make for me! The picture does not do it justice at all (better pic coming tomorrow) the colors are scrumptious. I'm so glad I met this lady online. Check out her work at http://justlilla.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Hi there! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! We went out of town for ours so I haven't been around!
Love that handbag and scissor holder, how pretty!
I absoloutely love Lilla's work too and have treated myself to a couple of her pieces which I adore. Such a clever lady. The purse is beautiful - will you use it or hang it in your room?
To me it is a piece of art, so it's hanging on the wall as a piece of art. But some day I hope to use it as a purse. It's next to my computer so I can stare at it a lot. Such fine work
Pearl, thanks for visiting my blog again. I love the sea shell pin cushion. Yes Lilla's work is beautiful. I love the purse too.
Post a Comment