Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON!


I just won a give away at: http://katiestearoses.com/
You must visit her site for these unique teas. That's right tea that you drink. The paper roses in the paper tea cups are tea to put in your favorite cup and drink away. Also those beautiful poinsettias on the Christmas cards are tea also. Isn't this just the best!? She sells these lovely items on her site. What a great and unique way to buy for loved ones & friends at Christmas time, or anytime really. The ladies that have tea parties would be just delighted. It never ceases to amaze me the talent that I see on these blogs. I love homemade items and I buy them to put in my craft room to admire or drink whatever the case may be. Again I would like to thank Katie for the lovely gift. Click here for her other site http://rosebreezeboutique.blogspot.com/

No comments:

My Friends